Although the system has been designed to be self intuitive there is still a chance you need some clarification, cannot find something or we missed something. In any case we created plenty of ways to cater for these odd moments. See list below.
Help and support material
- FAQ. You can find an extensive list of frequently asked questions and answers to those in the Support Section of this website. If you cannot find what you are looking for you can contact us.
- Video Tutorials . Series of video tutorials are being produced to guide you performing specific tasks. They will be available directly on your CMS Dashboard.
- Downloadable CMS user guide. A quick start and a reference guide, as printable PDFs. They cover every aspect of Museums Sites.
- Screen share. Sometimes the best way to explain something is person to person and we don’t always have the luxury of being located close enough. That’s one of the reasons we offer help via screen share (available within your support minutes or as extra).
- On site. We do also offer training in your preferred location. The cost depend on the attendants and the traveling costs (we are based in London, UK). To request an on site visit please contact us.