What are Section index features and how do I edit them?
The Section index pages are the first pages of each section. All your section index content apart from the page title and description comes from the Section index features in the CMS (Qi) and these are unique to each section. Every section index page can have the following elements:
- Title. This is the page title of the first page.
- Description. This is the description of the page and is displayed under the title.
- Top feature. There should only be one top feature.
- Lower features. The lower features should be in multiples of 3.
Please note that the section index page needs to have selected Template Section index for the Section index features to be listed.
Create/edit a section index feature
To create/edit a section index feature select Section index features in the node/section you would like from the Content tab (e.g. Collection > Section index features). You can then either select one of the existing records to edit or select Create a new record from the top left of the screen.
Each of the Section index features requires the following:
- Title. This is the title of the feature and is displayed. If there is a link added to the feature through the relationships, the title becomes a link to that record.
- Type. This defines the position of the feature (top or lower)
- Description. This the description of the feature and is displayed under the title.
- Rank. This is the order the feature will appear within its group.
- Link. Links to other section of the website are added through the relationships. You can only have one per feature.
- Images. Each of the features should have an image attached to it. Features on the same group e.g Top feature should have images of the same size attached to them.